Juan M Alcantar, MDHematology/Oncology
Dr. Alcantar regularly participates in multi-disciplinary tumor boards to provide optimal and up-to-date treatments for his patients. He serves as a Sub-investigator in clinical trials available at UCLA Porter Ranch Hematology and Oncology office through the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center. He is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical care with quality and compassion to his patients.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
All Types of Solid Tumors
Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
- Hematology/Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: California Lutheran University - 1999
- Graduate Degree: David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California Los Angeles - 2004
- Internship: University of California Los Angeles-Olive View Internal Medicine - 2005
- Residency: University of California Los Angeles-Olive View Internal Medicine - 2007
- Fellowship: Harbor-University of California Los Angeles Medical Center - 2011
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center